How to submit project?
There are three steps involved in submitting the project.
- Upload project video on Youtube
- Create the project documentation here
- Submit the project details
Step 1: Upload project video on Youtube
- Make a video using your smartphone camera which showcases the final working or the output of your project. This video will not show how you have built the project but will only demonstrate the final result.
- Add the necessary subtitles or commentary in the video to ensure that the judges are able to understand the content well.
- Create an account on Youtube if required. If you already have a Google/Gmail account then you can directly login to Youtube with your Gmail credentials.
- After signing into Youtube, you have to create a personal channel.
- Upload your project video to Youtube.
- Before you click on the upload icon, choose the option as ‘Public’ from the privacy tab. This is to make sure that we will be able to view the project video.
- Enter your project name as the title of the video.
- Add the hashtags #boltiot, #IoTMLChamp. You could also add more hashtags so that more viewers can reach your video.
- In the description section, write a few lines describing the project.
- Check the below screenshot for a better idea on what is required.
- After entering the details, click on the Publish to publish your video.
- After publishing the video, you will get the URL of the video.
- Please note down the URL of the video. It will be required during project submission.
Step 2: Create the project documentation on the project submission site
We will also need to view how you have built the project so that we can judge it. Visit this link https://projectsubmission.boltiot.com/2020/11/23/submitting-a-project/ and refer to the documentation to publish your project.
Step 3: Submit the projects details
Submit your project here https://info.boltiot.com/innovationchallengesubmission